TRIPAWDS: Home to 12576 Members and 1445 Blogs.
HOME » NEWS » BLOGS » FORUMS » CHAT » YOUR PRIVACY » RANDOM BLOG

Tripawds Supporter sites have no ads!

Puppy pics

March 24, 2014

Tripawds is a user-supported community. Thank you for your support!

So we missed National Puppy Day but I thought it would be nice to show how a puppy tripaw grows. As most of you know, I knew before I even took Mav that he would most likely become a tripaw so I had more time to research than most people do. Bringing Mav into our family was the best decision we could have made for us, he has helped us heal and grow and become better people.

Maverick at 3 weeks old, my first picture from the breeder

Maverick’s first day home, 9 weeks old

Second week home, 2 1/2 months old

First real walk, 3 1/2 months old

4 months old

First day home after surgery, 6 months old

4 days post-op

2 weeks post-op and cleared for light exercise!

7 months old, first post-op rehab

Maverick today, 10 months old and trying out his Ruffwear Float coat

To remove ads from your site and others, upgrade to a Tripawds Supporter blog!

7 Responses to “Puppy pics”

1. Karma said:

Cutie Pie! Such a sweet face. My Adelaide had her surgery at 5 months old (bad break when she was about 2 months old). She will be 2 in a month and she gets around awesome… and always in trouble. Your Maverick is a good looking guy.
    Karma, Adelaide and the crew, and our forever angel Brendol

2. bcullom said:

Maverick is simply adorable! Love the pics!

Bonnie & Angel Polly

3. jerry said:

You sweet, sweet boy! I LOVE these pics of you, it’s like watching you grow up before our eyes. Hoppy National Puppy Day my friend, and thanks again for being on our radio show, you and your Momma were fantastic!

4. fourminipups said:

He is just so beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

Luanne and Spirit Shooter

5. Christine said:

OH MY goodness… I want to snuggle his face and just love him up!!!
    Is there a “just to darn freaking cute for this blog” button somewhere? lol
    Looks mighty handsome in his ruff wear float coat!!! Looking good in yelow cute fellow!!!!
    Love seeing him grow.. it’s like he has so many aunts and uncles here!!
    Christine… with Franklin in her heart♥

6. benny55 said:

PUPPY BREATH!! I can smell it in those first two pics!, LOVE IT!!

He is ADORABLE!! Sooooooo lucky to have you as his human…so very lucky!

Enjoy the journey sweet boy!

Love and hgs!

Sally and Happy Hannah

7. kbmt said:

oh my goodness, cuteness attack! đŸ™‚ Maverick is so adorable. Thanks for sharing.

KB and family